Mobile and Application

Surprising poll result from Android users!

Android users were asked what their next phone would be. The survey results were quite surprising. Because with iPhone 12

As a result of a survey conducted by a smartphone platform, it has revealed that it looks favorably on the iPhone 12.

The surprising poll result from Android users!
A smartphone platform called SellCell surveyed many Android users. In the survey attended by 2 thousand Android users, Android users liked what their next phone was. The survey results were quite surprising. Because he got interesting answers about the iPhone 12.

Android one-third (33.1%) of the voters said they were considering buying an Apple iPhone 12 series. However, the underlying reason for this result was even more surprising. It was stated that 55.9% of the buyers are satisfied with their phone, the main reason for this request is the iOS operating system with a long update time.

In the survey, they were asked which of the four iPhone 12 models they would choose. It was noteworthy that the majority (48.1%) who returned to the survey answered the iPhone 12 Mini. 36.9% of the respondents stated that they would like to buy a more compact device and therefore are ready to leave Android. The main reason behind some of the choices they have made is; He stated that software quality, software support, and compact dimensions.

Some of the results obtained from the survey were listed as follows;

-The smallest and cheapest of four variants, the iPhone 12 Mini was the most popular pick, with over 48% of the vote.
-The iPhone 12 Pro Max was the second most popular choice at 23%.
-The phone options in other answers are; iPhone 12 Pro (18.1%),
-iPhone 12 Max (10.9%).
-Percentage of those who prefer ‘longer software support’ – 55.9%
-Percentage of those who chose it for better privacy protection – 48.8%
-Percentage of those who prefer it due to the compact form factor (5.4 inch iPhone) – 36.9%
-Percentage of those who prefer it because of ‘better prices’ – 30.9%
-The ratio of those who prefer it because of the better features (camera, technical features, design) – 24.7%
-The rate of those who prefer it because of the -5G connection – 19%
Percentage of those who chose it because of the ‘Better User Interface’ – 12.1%

And 36% of Android users said they were considering buying one of the new iPads if it was in the market for a new tablet.

The majority of those who planned to buy the 2020 iPad model (66.7%) wanted the cheaper iPad 8th Generation model, while 33.3% preferred the iPad Air 2020 model.

Surprising poll result from Android users!

When it comes to buying a new smartwatch, only 17% of Android users responded in favor of buying a 2020 Apple Watch model.

Surprising poll result from Android users!

The majority of 2020 Apple Watch purchasers (73.5%) will continue with the newest member of the series, Apple Watch SE. Meanwhile, the other 26.5% chose Apple Watch Series 6 over the budget-friendly Watch SE.
So what will your next phone be? You can share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *